Skip to main content

How to Automatically Login to Windows 10

Let me guess, you are annoyed by having to enter your password every time you turn on your PC. Yeah, that can be annoying, but it also protects your precious data. After the launch of windows 10 Microsoft added this feature to link your Microsoft account with Windows, due to which security became more important, because all of your data is now in sync with your Microsoft account. That is why when you start your PC you are asked for your password, every single time.

 Although there is an alternative to entering your password, that is you can set up a PIN number. A PIN can be as small as of 4 digits which is quite handy when you have to login very often.
Microsoft has removed the option to have your PC start automatically without password, well it is not quite removed it is more like buried. Automatic login will leave your PC unsecured, so it is your choice if you want to enable this option.
Without taking any more of your time, let's enable automatic login.

Enable Automatic Windows 10 Login

  • First open Command Prompt. You can do that by opening run box (Windows Key + R) and then typing cmd and clicking on OK button.
  • Now you need to type command given below and hit enter.
control userpasswords2
Command prompt
  •  In the "User Account" Window you need to uncheck the option "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer" and click on OK.
User Accounts Window
  • A new Dialog Box will appear prompting you to enter your password. There, enter your password twice and click on OK button.
Confirmation Prompt

  • Next time you restart your PC, you will automatically be logged in without password.
This is how you enable automatic login option on Windows.
Guys, if you like our blog, then PLEASE SHARE US and LIKE US on Facebook, twitter, Google+. And let us know that we are helping you because it feels really great. Thank you for reading this. 
Bye...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Fix Bluetooth not Working in Kali Linux

Hello everyone, how are you guys? Good? Cool. Quick question, Do you like our new theme? Let us know in the comments. so this article is for you if you are running Linux and your Bluetooth is not working. So I am here to help you fix that. It will be up and running in no time.

How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Star Advance (SM-G350E)

Hi guys, I am back with another flashing guide. I had this Samsung phone lying around, so I thought about experimenting on it with custom rom. So I started searching for custom recovery, and I find out that this device is not officially supported by TWRP, but I got my hands on unofficial build of TWRP. Well I have to tell you, flashing TWRP on this device wasn't an easy task (mainly because, their isn't any simple guide available).

How to Fix Linux Boot stuck at initramfs

Last night I was using linux mint and it was working fine until I rebooted my pc and saw this And I was like What? What the hell is that? And mint wasn't booting up. So I did what we all do. Yup, Google! And I found this working solution. Now you must be wondering if there is already a solution available on the internet why the hell did you write this post? Mainly because it was all scattered around in pieces and I wanted to put it all together. Now let's fix this.