Skip to main content

How to Fix Bluetooth not Working in Kali Linux

Hello everyone, how are you guys? Good? Cool. Quick question, Do you like our new theme? Let us know in the comments. so this article is for you if you are running Linux and your Bluetooth is not working. So I am here to help you fix that. It will be up and running in no time.
Bluetooth Setting, linux

Bluetooth Fix

  • First of all, open a terminal window.
  • then type this command
sudo lsmod | grep blue

  • This will search for "blue" in the lsmod. it should return something similar to this

        bluetooth             540672  53    btrtl,btintel,bnep,btbcm,rfcomm,btusb
        ecdh_generic       24576    1      bluetooth
        rfkill                    24576    7      bluetooth,dell_laptop,cfg80211
        crc16                   16384    2      bluetooth,ext
  • Now you need to enable bluetooth using
systemctl enable bluetooth.service

  • Now start the bluetooth service using 
systemctl start bluetooth.service
terminal

And that's it. Now your PC's Bluetooth should be working.
Thanks for reading this article. Like and follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletters.

Comments

  1. "felix@Felix ~ $ systemctl enable bluetooth.service
    Synchronizing state of bluetooth.service with SysV init with /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install...
    Executing /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install enable bluetooth
    insserv: fopen(.depend.stop): Permission denied"


    Hi, thanks for your article. What can I do in my case?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to be root to execute this command.Use sudo

      Delete
  2. it works!
    thanks a million.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Is there any error or the command didn't run?

      Delete
    2. How to install it first of all i haven't a bluetooth package

      Delete
  4. It working for me, thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot man this works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I start the service... aeroplane mode on..only turn off option in Bluetooth no turn on

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Star Advance (SM-G350E)

Hi guys, I am back with another flashing guide. I had this Samsung phone lying around, so I thought about experimenting on it with custom rom. So I started searching for custom recovery, and I find out that this device is not officially supported by TWRP, but I got my hands on unofficial build of TWRP. Well I have to tell you, flashing TWRP on this device wasn't an easy task (mainly because, their isn't any simple guide available).

How to Fix Linux Boot stuck at initramfs

Last night I was using linux mint and it was working fine until I rebooted my pc and saw this And I was like What? What the hell is that? And mint wasn't booting up. So I did what we all do. Yup, Google! And I found this working solution. Now you must be wondering if there is already a solution available on the internet why the hell did you write this post? Mainly because it was all scattered around in pieces and I wanted to put it all together. Now let's fix this.