Skip to main content

How to Pin Custom Folders to the Windows Taskbar

Windows Taskbar is very hand when it comes to multitasking. It already contains a shortcut to Windows File Explorer, but we can make it more useful if we can just add a custom folder shortcut which we use most. Well guess what! today's article is all about that.


How to Pin Folders to Taskbar

First you need to create a shortcut, You can do that by "Right Click >> New >> Shortcut".

A new window will pop up, Click on "Browse..." button.

Again a new window will show up, there you need to browse to the flolder you want to make shortcut of and select it (in my case I am using TestFolder) then click on "OK" button.

 Now it will show the location of the folder you need to put that location in quotes and add "explorer" before that.


Now click on Next. And Then add a name to the shortcut, and click on "Finish" button.


You should see a shortcut to your custom folder. Now all you need to do  is drag that folder to the windows Taskbar and you are done.

Congratulations you just made your taskbar a bit more useful. You can also change the icon of your shortcut to suit your needs.

Hope you like this article and if you do please like and share it on social media and subscribe to our newsletters. Adios.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Fix Bluetooth not Working in Kali Linux

Hello everyone, how are you guys? Good? Cool. Quick question, Do you like our new theme? Let us know in the comments. so this article is for you if you are running Linux and your Bluetooth is not working. So I am here to help you fix that. It will be up and running in no time.

How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Star Advance (SM-G350E)

Hi guys, I am back with another flashing guide. I had this Samsung phone lying around, so I thought about experimenting on it with custom rom. So I started searching for custom recovery, and I find out that this device is not officially supported by TWRP, but I got my hands on unofficial build of TWRP. Well I have to tell you, flashing TWRP on this device wasn't an easy task (mainly because, their isn't any simple guide available).

How to Fix Linux Boot stuck at initramfs

Last night I was using linux mint and it was working fine until I rebooted my pc and saw this And I was like What? What the hell is that? And mint wasn't booting up. So I did what we all do. Yup, Google! And I found this working solution. Now you must be wondering if there is already a solution available on the internet why the hell did you write this post? Mainly because it was all scattered around in pieces and I wanted to put it all together. Now let's fix this.