Skip to main content

5 Amazing Websites That You Should Know About

Today I am here with 5 amazing websites that everyone should know about. Please note that these website are not in any specific order they all rocks. By the way number 1 is my favorite.

1. Futureme.org

             This website is the best. I found this website a while back now. This website literally allows you  to send emails to your future self or anyone in the future (Yes you read it right, the Future). If you want to say something to your future self just open this website and start typing, specify date (when you want to receive that email) and send. Just like that.

2. 10 Minute Mail

            If you sign up almost everywhere and then get frustrated by seeing all that spam sitting in your inbox. Then this website can help you with that. How? By providing a disposable email address. This website will give you an email address every time you start a session and you will have access to that email for 10 minutes. And for some reason if you want it to be longer that 10 minutes then you can reset the clock for another 10 minutes and then another and another, OK, now I am gonna stop. Go ahead and try it.

3. JustPasteIt

            This website lets you share text with anyone. It offers a text editor for text formatting (of course you know) you can also add images, embed video and audio links. And sharing is easy as hell, when you are done it gives you a sort nice looking link which you can share with anyone. You can find more about their features on their about page.

4. Unroll me

            Here comes number 4. This website can save you from a lot of headache if you have subscribed to, I don't know, Everything! or if you receive a lot of spam. Just go to the website and sign up there, It will automatically make list of all of your subscriptions and present them to you. Then you are just clicks away from a nice and clean inbox.

5. WhoIsHostingThis

           And the last. This is a webmaster tool that can tell you who is hosting your favorite website. There is an enormous hosts out there and if you are searching for one then this tool can help you make the right choice.

All right guys thanks for reading this post. I hope you like it. If you like us then you can subscribe to our newsletter (Yeah, we don't spam) we will mail you every time there is a new post on our blog and you can also follow us on facebook.
See ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Fix Bluetooth not Working in Kali Linux

Hello everyone, how are you guys? Good? Cool. Quick question, Do you like our new theme? Let us know in the comments. so this article is for you if you are running Linux and your Bluetooth is not working. So I am here to help you fix that. It will be up and running in no time.

How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Star Advance (SM-G350E)

Hi guys, I am back with another flashing guide. I had this Samsung phone lying around, so I thought about experimenting on it with custom rom. So I started searching for custom recovery, and I find out that this device is not officially supported by TWRP, but I got my hands on unofficial build of TWRP. Well I have to tell you, flashing TWRP on this device wasn't an easy task (mainly because, their isn't any simple guide available).

How to Fix Linux Boot stuck at initramfs

Last night I was using linux mint and it was working fine until I rebooted my pc and saw this And I was like What? What the hell is that? And mint wasn't booting up. So I did what we all do. Yup, Google! And I found this working solution. Now you must be wondering if there is already a solution available on the internet why the hell did you write this post? Mainly because it was all scattered around in pieces and I wanted to put it all together. Now let's fix this.