Skip to main content

How To Flash TWRP on LeEco Le1s

As the title says, this is a flashing guide for LeEco Le1s. I am using le1s for about a year now and honestly I am exhausted with eui (it sucks), So I flashed it with Resurrection Remix OS and now I am literally starting to like it and now I am posting this flashing guide like an expert (which I am not) but don't worry, even though I am not an expert this guide will definately work (you can trust me).

* Your warranty is now void. 
*I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. 
*Please do some research if you have any concerns before flashing it! 
*YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you in the comment section.
       

Setting up Environment

            Before we can start flashing we are gonna need some drivers. First you need to download and install adb, After you have successfully installed adb you need to copy this file in your adb folder which is located at
 "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClockworkMod\Universal Adb Driver"
 then you need to set path of adb in your windows environment. Now you need your device drivers (windows will automatically download them). You also need to enable USB debugging on your phone.

Setting Path for adb

  • Go to System Properties.
  • On the left side you will see "Advanced system settings" click on that.
  • A new window will pop up where you will see environment variable click on that.
  •  Again another window will pop up where you will see a variable named "Path" click on it and click on edit there you need add or paste the path for the adb folder that I mentioned earlier, then click on OK and close all windows by clicking OK.

Enable USB Debugging

  • First Enable "Developer options" to do that go to "Setting > About Phone"
  • There you will see a option called "Version" continuously click on that 7 times.
  • It will say "you are a developer now"
  • hit back once Now you will see "Developer options".
  • Go to Developer options and scroll down until you see USB debugging option.
  • Turn it on.

Flashing TWRP recovery

  • First you need to download TWRP recovery for le1s.
  • Now connect your phone with your pc.
  • Open Command Prompt and type
adb reboot bootloader
  •  On your phone you need to allow USB debugging for your pc and run the command again.
  • Now your phone will reboot into fastboot mode.
  • Now on your pc type the following command to flash the recovery
fastboot flash recovery "Path to recovery here"
  • Remember to replace "Path to recovery here" with the actual path to the twrp.img recovery file that you have downloaded earlier.
  •  Now type this command into cmd
fastboot reboot
  •  Note this will restart your phone which will replace twrp with the stock recovery and then you will have to flash TWRP all over again so you need to enter to recovery before your phone boots up, you can do that by pressing the "Power + Volume UP" buttons at the same time until your phone boots into recovery.
  • Now you will boot into TWRP recovery.
 
That is it, you have successfully flashed TWRP to your phone.
Hope this guide will help. Thank you for reading this article. You can like us on facebook. If you have any questions you can always ask them down below in the comment section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Fix Bluetooth not Working in Kali Linux

Hello everyone, how are you guys? Good? Cool. Quick question, Do you like our new theme? Let us know in the comments. so this article is for you if you are running Linux and your Bluetooth is not working. So I am here to help you fix that. It will be up and running in no time.

How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Star Advance (SM-G350E)

Hi guys, I am back with another flashing guide. I had this Samsung phone lying around, so I thought about experimenting on it with custom rom. So I started searching for custom recovery, and I find out that this device is not officially supported by TWRP, but I got my hands on unofficial build of TWRP. Well I have to tell you, flashing TWRP on this device wasn't an easy task (mainly because, their isn't any simple guide available).

How to Fix Linux Boot stuck at initramfs

Last night I was using linux mint and it was working fine until I rebooted my pc and saw this And I was like What? What the hell is that? And mint wasn't booting up. So I did what we all do. Yup, Google! And I found this working solution. Now you must be wondering if there is already a solution available on the internet why the hell did you write this post? Mainly because it was all scattered around in pieces and I wanted to put it all together. Now let's fix this.