Skip to main content

How to convert Video files with VLC

Hey Guys, today I am here with another VLC trick. VLC is a very powerful media player. It plays every media file you fed to it, but, it also comes pre-packaged with so many other useful tools, one of which is media converter. You can convert media files to different format using VLC, which is awesome because you don't have to install any other media conversion software or anything like that. Why go through the trouble of downloading and installing a new software when your favourite media player can do it, Right?

Convert Media file using VLC

  • Open VLC media player.
  • Now go to Media > Convert/Save or press Ctrl + R.
  • A new "Open Media" Dialog box will appear on your desktop. There press the Add button and select the file you want to convert (By the way, you can convert multiple files by just adding them all). When you are done adding the files press the "Convert/Save" button at the bottom of the dialog box. 
VLC Open Media
  • Next, you need to select the profile and destination for the converted file. And when you are done click on "Start" button.
VLC Convert Media Dialog
  • Now VLC will convert your file and save it to the specified location.

Hope you enjoyed this guide. Please like us, share us on your favourite social media and with your friends.
I will see you in the next article, bye.

Comments

  1. Convert2mp3: the best audio converter with hundreds of thousands of downloads. The great thing it gives users to turn it into the best application
    Convert2mp3: tool to convert video audio into Mp3 file so you can listen to music, set it as your device ringtone
    Install Convert2mp3 for your phone now to own extremely "hot" MP3 files

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Fix Bluetooth not Working in Kali Linux

Hello everyone, how are you guys? Good? Cool. Quick question, Do you like our new theme? Let us know in the comments. so this article is for you if you are running Linux and your Bluetooth is not working. So I am here to help you fix that. It will be up and running in no time.

How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Star Advance (SM-G350E)

Hi guys, I am back with another flashing guide. I had this Samsung phone lying around, so I thought about experimenting on it with custom rom. So I started searching for custom recovery, and I find out that this device is not officially supported by TWRP, but I got my hands on unofficial build of TWRP. Well I have to tell you, flashing TWRP on this device wasn't an easy task (mainly because, their isn't any simple guide available).

How to Fix Linux Boot stuck at initramfs

Last night I was using linux mint and it was working fine until I rebooted my pc and saw this And I was like What? What the hell is that? And mint wasn't booting up. So I did what we all do. Yup, Google! And I found this working solution. Now you must be wondering if there is already a solution available on the internet why the hell did you write this post? Mainly because it was all scattered around in pieces and I wanted to put it all together. Now let's fix this.