Skip to main content

How to Install Fonts on Linux

Font Image
Hey buddy! How you doin?
Did you notice something?
Yup, we got ads, Awesome...
Let's talk about fonts, how to install them on Linux? Installing fonts is very easy, all you gotta do is copy the font file to some folder ("I will tell you which folder, later in this post.") and done. Yup, that easy.

How to Install Fonts on Linux

To install font, you are gonna need a font file. You can download fonts from Google Fonts or Dafont or any other website you may know.
  • Download the zip file from any of the website I mentioned above.
  • Now Unzip the file. And copy the whole folder that contain fonts or you can also just copy the font file.
  • Now you need to go to the directory /usr/share/fonts/ and paste those copied font files or folders here.
  • And just like that you are done. Go ahead and try out new fonts.

OK guys, this is how you install fonts. If you like this post then let us know by leaving a comment, also please do like us on our Facebook page and share our blog with your friends and family or anybody you may know. And Thank You for doing that.
OK, bye guys, see you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Fix Bluetooth not Working in Kali Linux

Hello everyone, how are you guys? Good? Cool. Quick question, Do you like our new theme? Let us know in the comments. so this article is for you if you are running Linux and your Bluetooth is not working. So I am here to help you fix that. It will be up and running in no time.

How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy Star Advance (SM-G350E)

Hi guys, I am back with another flashing guide. I had this Samsung phone lying around, so I thought about experimenting on it with custom rom. So I started searching for custom recovery, and I find out that this device is not officially supported by TWRP, but I got my hands on unofficial build of TWRP. Well I have to tell you, flashing TWRP on this device wasn't an easy task (mainly because, their isn't any simple guide available).

How to Fix Linux Boot stuck at initramfs

Last night I was using linux mint and it was working fine until I rebooted my pc and saw this And I was like What? What the hell is that? And mint wasn't booting up. So I did what we all do. Yup, Google! And I found this working solution. Now you must be wondering if there is already a solution available on the internet why the hell did you write this post? Mainly because it was all scattered around in pieces and I wanted to put it all together. Now let's fix this.